Friday, September 21, 2007

a lot done yesterday

I did a lot yesterday. Yesterday afternoon, there was an ice cream social. It was verry fun. I had strawberry ice cream and got to talk to some people that go to my school. After that, I went to a biking event at my school. They had three different kinds of bikes: three-wheeled bikes, hand cycles (the kind that you peddle with your hands, and tandom bikes. I got to ride all three kinds, and I liked the regular three-wheeler the best, though I think the hand cycle was interesting.

1 comment:

Theresa Tate said...

Hi Ziggy,

I'm glad you had a nice time at the ice cream social! Riding tandem bikes can be a blast. Maybe that is something that you will do more of in the time to come.

The word very only has on r - for future reference.
Cheers, Mrs. Tate