Thursday, October 11, 2007

a big day

Today is definitely a big day for me. For one thing, I have a science test this afternoon. Today there is also the student council election, where I get to vote for the students that will make a difference at my school.
I don't have many plans for this weekend. As before, I might learn a little bit of computer programming with my dad. I might go shopping, but I don't think so.
The weather's dry now, and it's not supposed to rain for the next for days.

3 comments:

Theresa Tate said...

Hi Ziggy,
I hope you do well on your science test!

Voting is an important part of our lives as people living in a democratic republic. Good for you.

Wow - no rain! What will we do?
Cheers, Mrs. Tate

Sophia said...

Hi Ziggy,
I hope you did well on your science test!
The voting reminds me of when I was in public school, I got to vote for student council, too. No one voted for me, I don't think.
Cheese,
Sophia

Anastasia said...

Hi Ziggy,

I remember I once was a student council member. At thurston there was always a boy and a girl to represent the class they came from. So our student council meetings were always with two kids from each class in the school. Although somehow I can tell WSSB is different...Do you know what you are going to do in programming this weekend?
luv,
Anastasia