Friday, October 19, 2007

Friday

Last night I was at the open house at my school, where I got to read my poem aloud to other people and visit with the students that go to my school and their families.
The wind storm didn't really affect anything. It was rainy for a while yesterday, then it stopped, then it started again.
This weekend probably won't be very exciting for me. I might have a computer programming lesson with my dad, but I have a big English assignment that I need to do.
I had my math test yesterday and will have a history test on Tuesday. I got an A on my math test and am doing well overall in both of those classes.

2 comments:

Theresa Tate said...

Hi Ziggy,
You did a great job with reading your poem at the Open House. I'm glad you participated in the program.

Congratulations on doing well on your tests.
Cheers, Mrs. Tate

Anastasia said...

Hi Ziggy,

ooh, a big english assignment! What do you have to do for it?

luv,
Anastasia