This afternoon, I have a dentist appointment after school, because my dentist has to check on me after I had my braces removed last month.
I might sign up for tandom cycling after school. This is because I like bicycling, especially when I was at that special bicycling event a few weeks ago.
Yesterday at school, I was verry good at my math and history tests. Not only did I get an A in both tests, but I am verry good in both of those classes.
Wednesday, October 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Ziggy,
I'm sorry that you have another dentist appointment today. It's great that you don't have any more braces though. I know people are always happy when that phase of their life is over.
Tandem biking sounds like a lot of fun and I hear that they people are really nice who ride with the students.
Cheers, Mrs. Tate
Post a Comment