Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Wednesday

Today I will go to the pumpkin patch after school, as I said before. I will pick out one of the biggest pumpkins they have, and maybe go on the hey ride.
I haven't read many not-school-related books recently, but I am signed up for a contest (that starts next week) that I could win prizes from based on how many pages I read.
I am supposed to go golfing every Monday, but since I had horseback riding last week and had something else two weeks before, it seems like it is only every other week.
In golf, I learned several methods of golf (I forget what they all are). My favorite was putting, and that's what I did most of the time.

1 comment:

Theresa Tate said...

Hi Ziggy,
I'm glad you will get to go to the pumpkin patch - fun! That kind of hay is spelled with an "a" instead of an "e"!

Have you decided on your word for Friday yet? I'm looking forward to that! Congratulations on knowing the meaning of "personification"!
Cheers, Mrs. Tate