I didn't write a blog entry for yesterday or the day before because I had to get an assignment to my teacher and I was having some trouble with it.
Yesterday I went on a hike after school. I enjoyed it. I will probably go on another hike in spring.
I didn't go trick-or-treating this Halloween (because I didn't really want to) but still got a lot of candy (my bus driver and my friends were nice enough to give me some).
Friday, November 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Ziggy,
Tell us more about the hike!
luv,
Anastasia
Hi Ziggy,
Yeah, I guess you're getting kinda past the age where going trick-or-treating is fun. I'm glad you got some candy though - what kind?
Where did you go on the hike? I'm also interested to hear more about it.
Cheers, Mrs. Tate
Post a Comment