Yesterday, I got all my problems correct on my math test. I will have a science test and a history test next week.
I have collections of some things such as calculators, radios, and computer stuff. I am looking to get some more of that stuff for Christmas.
The canned food drive at my school ended today, and my homeroom has about 300 cans, but it is very close to another homeroom in terms of how many cans they have, so I will get at least one pizza party for having 200 cans, and probably another one for having the most cans.
There might be a new student coming here from China after the new year. She's coming here to learn about the technologies that they have here that they don't have in China.
Friday, December 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Ziggy,
Wow - congratualtions on getting 100% on your math test!!
Yes, the food drive was quite a success and you are right - Rebecca is very excited about coming here from China.
Cheers, Mrs. Tate
Post a Comment