Monday, February 4, 2008

Monday

I got to watch the Superbowl yesterday. I liked it because the team I was rooting for won.
I had the career fair and reading/writing challenge last week. In the career fair, people at my school went to different places to explore the careers they offered (I got to go to a hotel and a credit union). We also played a game of Family Fude in which we were asked questions about careers. I was on the team that won, so I got some candy. At the reading/writing challenge, I got to read some short stories and answer questions for my comprehention, proofread some other short stories, listen to a story and write what they say, and interpret charts and graphs and answer questions.

1 comment:

Theresa Tate said...

Hi Ziggy,
I'm glad your team won Ziggy - my husband was also rooting for New York. You had a quite a full week last week and it sounds like you had a lot of fun! It will be interesting to hear how you did with the Braille Challenge.

Cheers, Mrs. Tate