Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Tuesday

I am working very hard on my research project. I should have my rough draft done by Friday.
I might make a fruit smoothy in Daily Living Skills (DLS) today. I don't think I have ever had a smothy in a year.
On Saturday, I went to a symphony concert where they played Beethoven music. They played his 7th symphony and a couple of of other, smaller pieces. It was good except for one part where they started messing up.
On Monday, I went to Target, and though I didn't find anything there that I wanted to get, my mom found some calculators for my collection that she found before.
I will have my review for math today and my test tomorrow.

1 comment:

Theresa Tate said...

Hi Ziggy,
I'm glad to see that you are working hard on your research paper. This is new for all the freshmen, but it is something that you will need to know for the future, so each year of practice is helpful.
Good luck with your math test tomorrow.
Cheers, Mrs. Tate