Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Wednesday

Yesterday was my sisters' birthday. They are twins, and both of them turned 12. My family ate sausage and sauercraut and had some Tunnel of Fudge cake for dessert last night.
My school is having an event this month where whoever reads the most books wins a prize. I will probably be reading more books this month than I've ever read in a month.
It's also spirit week at my school. Monday was crazy hair day, so my my mom put some ponytails and burrettes in my hair to look like a girl. Yesterday was pajama day. Today is sports day, so i'm wearing my dad's Packers shirt (I don't have any sports shirts that fit me anymore). Tomorrow will be dress as your favorite book character day (I'll have to think about that one), and Friday is twin day, where I wear the same color shirt and pants as someone else.
My English class just finished reading a sotory called The Birds, which was based in England during a war. There were birds that were going everywhere and doing bad things. Since the author left the end up to immagination, I think that the birds would just kill everybody in the area.

1 comment:

Theresa Tate said...

Hi Ziggy,
I'm glad you seem to be enjoying spirit week. I thought your hair on Monday was great.
I think you are right about the story - things were not looking good for Nat and his family.
Cheers, Mrs. Tate