Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Wednesday

Last night my family got to go to a Mexican restaurant with my aunt and my cousins. I haven't gone to any Mexican restaurant in several months. I ordered a burrito like I always do.
Yesterday while I was at school, my family and my cousins and aunt got to go on a little hiistoric adventure. First they got to look at what is probably the first apple tree in the state. Then they walked over to the historic reserve. I don't know what they will do today or tomorrow, except for the school carnival which they might not go to.

Yesterday

1 comment:

Theresa Tate said...

Hi Ziggy,
That sounds like a really fun evening with your family. I love Mexican food - and I love Mexico! I hope you get to got there sometime - I think you would really like it too.
Cheers, Mrs. Tate