Monday, April 21, 2008

Monday

Last week was the second part of my assessment, which was sdcience and math. I did the first part, reading and writing, last month. The only part I didn't get to finish was science, because I had a dental appointment on Thursday (the first part of the science assessment) and didn't have quite enough time to finish some of the longer questions on the test. But if I pass a subject in the assessment this year, I won't have to take the assessment on it the next year because it was a 10th grade test and I'm only in 9th grade.
I am still looking forward to my birthday and camp. I might also get a haircut some time this week. I will also do a book report some time soon.

1 comment:

Theresa Tate said...

Hi Ziggy,
I'm glad you are finished with the WASL for another year. It is pretty tiring process for all involved.
I will look forward to reading your book report.
Cheers, Mrs. Tate