Last week was science camp, in which I learned about birds and the history of flight. While there I got to check out a coastguard helecopter and some rescue boats, hike up a sand dune, and go to the beach. It was verry fun.
For my birhday, I got many presents, including some stuff for my collections and a nice wallet.
This week is a busy week because I am doing my book report and some other homework. My dad has a few business trips he needs to go to this week, so after tonight, I won't see him till Sunday. He has another trip he has to go on next week.
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Ziggy,
It sounds like you had a great time at camp. The coast guard stuff sounds really interesting!
Today we'll work on the sequencing of your Camp Magruder report - to get things in the right order.
Sounds like you had a nice birthday. How old are you now? 15?
Cheers, Mrs. Tate
Post a Comment