My family did a few things this weekend. Yesterday evening we had a picnic with hot dogs and hamburgers. Some of my siblings' friends came. It was excellent.
Yesterday norning we went to a ceremony on local veterans. It was good, and I liked the band and choir that played.
On sunday evening, we went to a Mexican restaurant for dinner. I had a burrito and an enchalada. They were pretty good, but the people that served us weren't as good as they usually are.
My dad is going on a few trips this week. He is on a trip to California today, and will be in Seattle on Thursday and Friday.
On Thursday there will be the spring concert at my school. I am not going to perform in it, but I will go there to see some of my friends perform.
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Ziggy,
It sounds like you had a very nice weekend - congratulations on honoring the veterans of our country.
Cheers, Mrs. Tate
Post a Comment