This weekend I'll probably sleep in, because I felt tired these first few days of school. I need to wake up so early in the morning that I feel tired quite a few times when I'm at school.
This weekend my dad and I might do a few things. We had started upgrading a computer at home, and we might finish doing that. I also have a check that I need to deposit at the bank. If I could do anything I want, I would look at all the garage sales (if there are any) and call all my friends that I miss. But I need to practice a rhythm for my Band class. Thankfully, I don't have any other homework I need to work on this weekend.
Friday, September 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Ziggy,
Congratulations on your plan for sleeping in - great idea.
Sounds like you have some good plans for getting your life in order this weekend. I'm glad you don't have any homework to slow things down.
Cheers, Mrs. Tate
Post a Comment