I am a boy named Ziggy that is interested in computers, math, and music. This is my daily journal for English.
Friday, September 12, 2008
Friday
Yesterday afternoon I went on a special biking event after school. My family came there to watch me and ride some bikes. I rode two tandem bikes, one with a special instructor, and the other a few times with my family. It was very fun.
Hi Ziggy, That really does sound like the high point of your week! I'm sure it's a lot of fun going on those tandem bikes. I might enjoy it myself, since I'm kind of a chicken about riding in traffic.
I hope you have a great weekend! Cheers, Mrs. Tate
Ziggy, That is so awesome! I don't think I've ever been on a tandem bicycle, but I'd love to experience it. I love riding bikes, as long as I can stay on the bike.
2 comments:
Hi Ziggy,
That really does sound like the high point of your week! I'm sure it's a lot of fun going on those tandem bikes. I might enjoy it myself, since I'm kind of a chicken about riding in traffic.
I hope you have a great weekend!
Cheers, Mrs. Tate
Ziggy,
That is so awesome! I don't think I've ever been on a tandem bicycle, but I'd love to experience it. I love riding bikes, as long as I can stay on the bike.
Best,
Mr. McCormick
Post a Comment