I am almost done learning my percussion piece in band. After that I will probably learn a piano piece.
Yesterday I had a math test. Though I don't know my grade on it yet, I know I did pretty well because I got all the problems on the review right.
This weekend I need to deposit a check in my bank account. Other than that I don't know what I'll do. My dad and I are reading a long and interesting book about math.
Friday, September 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi Ziggy,
Since I'm anything but a math geek, it is hard for me to think about a "long and interesting book about math" - How can that be? I ask. But I know there are people who love math and who "get it". I'm just not one of them. Instead I love the dictionary and long books by Tolstoy and Dickens.
I hope you enjoy the weekend with your family.
Cheers, Mrs. Tate
Ziggy,
Do you enjoy going to the bank? I really enjoy going to the bank to deposit checks. Even if I leave the bank without any money, I know that I have more, because it were cash in my hand, it would go away very quickly.
Mr. McCormick
Post a Comment