This weekend it was hot, but I spent most of my time inside. Today it is supposed to get even hotter.
I did go to a few garage sales on Saturday. Most of what they were selling was gone by the time we got there, but I got to look at an old Buick that one of my neighbors was selling.
I got only one problem wrong on my math test. I have learned all of my percussion piece for Band. Soon we'll learn another piece in which I might get to play the piano.
Monday, September 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi Ziggy,
Oh, I like old Buicks! How old was it, do you know. If it was from the 50s, it is super cool - or even the 60s, although they are gas guzzlers, which, at today's prices can be a deal breaker.
What was your one problem with math?
Cheers, Mrs. Tate
Ziggy,
I'm glad to hear you're making progress with a couple of great classes.
Do you know how to play the piano? I would love to get better at the piano, or all of the instruments I play.
What's the fastest way to Carnegie Hall in New York City?
Practice, Practice, Practice.
Best,
Mr. McCormick
Post a Comment