This weekend I couldn't be away from home for very long because my mom had to take care of our puppy because she seems to be misbehaving. My mom wants to get rid of her; we'll figure out what to do with her when the rest of my family gets back. I did get to get a hair cut and go out for pizza Friday.
On Wednesday I get to go to an event where I go on a walk and get to talk with other people about white canes. Thursday will be the Open House at my school.
Tomorrow I have a math test, and I will be working hard on my piano piece (as well as my percussion piece) for Band and my poem that I'm going to read at the Open House this week.
Monday, October 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi Ziggy,
I'm sorry to hear that your puppy is misbehaving. We had one like that when our children were little. We loved him, but he was too high-strung and liked to escape whenever he got the chance. If friends opened the door a little, he would run out and then off down the street. We wouldn't see him for three or four days, and then he'd come back all covered in mud and burrs. We finally gave him to some people that had a farm, so he would live to old age. We were afraid he'd get hit by a car.
Cheers, Mrs. Tate
Ziggy,
Your haircut is looking pretty spiffy. Are you excited for the White Cane Day celebration? I think it'll be a blast. I attended one in Austin, Texas last year, and they had BBQ, rock climbing, bands, and tons of even more delicious food.
Happy Tuesday,
Mr. McCormick
Post a Comment