The past two nights, I had no homework (or not much), but I couldn't do much because my parents were busy or gone. On Tuesday, my dad was gone to Seattle, and my mom went to a puppy-training class. On Wednesday, my dad came back from Seattle but had to work on a report for his company. And my mom had to go with my siblings to a youth group at our church.
Today might not be exciting either. I'm a little sick (almost over my cold), and I don't have anything planned for tonight. And I don't plan on doing much this weekend, either.\
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Ziggy,
Wow - I'm glad you had a break from homework, but too bad in coincides with few opportunities. I'm glad you are almost over your cold though - being sick and bored is a bad combination.
Cheers, Mrs. Tate
Post a Comment