Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Wednesday

It is supposed to be nice and sunny through this weekend. My dad is going to Seattle again today for a short business trip.
My brother is taking a chess class, so I played a game of chess with him last night. I haven't played chess in several years, so we only played a practice round. I can't really say who won--I was I was ahead at the beginning, but he caught up to me and went a little ahead at the end; Peter showed me some strategies so I could win the game, but we decided to just get the game over with later because I was tired.

1 comment:

Theresa Tate said...

Hi Ziggy,

Sounds like you are learning some good moves in chess. I assume Peter is your brother's name - is that right? I'm sure chess is great for brain development. I wish someone had taught me how to play when I was young.

Cheers, Mrs. Tate