Tuesday, December 2, 2008

back to blogging

I am spending most of my English class reading "To Kill a Mockingbird" by Harper Lee. It is a very interesting book but kind of a sad one.
I spent Thanksgiving at my neighbors' house. It was good, and I liked the food they had there. I even had a frozen cranberry dessert which I really liked.
This afternoon is Christmas tree decorating at my school. I like this event because not only do I do tree decorating, but I get to have cookies and cider and do a little celebrating.
I only have three weeks of school before Winter break. And the Winter concert at my school is only a little more than two weeks away!

1 comment:

Theresa Tate said...

Hi Ziggy,

I'm glad you are enjoying the book. It's kind of amazing to me that that is the only book Harper Lee ever wrote. She won the Pulitzer prize for it!

I'm glad you enjoyed your Thanksgiving dinner. I had a nice one too.

Cheers, Mrs. Tate