Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I'm going to a party tonight!

This week, since many of the people at my school are doing the WASL (the assessment test), and I don't need to take it because I passed it last year, I don't need to do much in school this week. I will only have a few assignments I need to do.
One of my friends is having a birthday party at my school tonight. I am excited because not only will I eat some good food there, but I might do some other fun things.
Over the next few weeks, there is my birthday and science camp, but not much else.

1 comment:

Theresa Tate said...

Hi Ziggy,

I'm glad you've had a relaxing time the last couple of days. The rest of the week will be normal - then next week we'll have science WASL on Mon and Tue.

Have fun at that party!
Cheers, Mrs. Tate