Tuesday, October 27, 2009

not much exciting

Last Thursday night was the open house, and that was probably one of the few enjoyable things over the past two weeks. My English class read some poetry of our own as well as a short poem by Edgar Alan Poe. We also had some tasty desserts that some of the other students and staff of the school made.
I don't have much to look forward to. I will need to study hard this week for a test for one of my classes that I can't use notes for. I seem to be tired often (probably because I have to get up early for school). It is usually chilly here; it rained yesterday but is mostly just cold and windy.

1 comment:

Theresa Tate said...

Hi Ziggy,

I'm glad you enjoyed the Open House - I did too and look forward to having students do more performances.

Which class do you have a test in?

Cheers,
Mrs. Tate