Monday, October 5, 2009

not much new stuff

This weekend, I just worked on homework and did a tiny bit of shopping. I also got to get a little bit of extra rest.
I just found out this morning that my grandpa's memorial service will be on the 17th of this month. We will probably want to go down to California the day before and return the day after. I can't think of any exciting things to do this month, especially because I have so many things I'll need to do for school and also will want to get caught up with my personal life.

1 comment:

Theresa Tate said...

Hi Ziggy,

I'm sorry about your grandpa - it will be good to have the memorial and share all the stories about his life, though. I guess it will be a pretty quick trip for you - will you fly?

Good luck with getting caught up with things you have to do.

Cheers,
Mrs. Tate