Wednesday, November 4, 2009

not much new

The one thing I'm happy about this week is a significant reduction in the amount of homework I need to do each night. My math teacher told me that I don't need to work on my homework for more than an hour; though I'm pretty good at math, some problems take more time for me than they should. Also, for my GOALS class, where there usually are lectures, there is a final test for the quarter this week; I won't need to edit my lecture notes, but just study for the final.
I am not looking forward to anything this month (except for maybe Thanksgiving weekend). I am tihinking about staying at the cottages at my school soon; the one benefit I want to get from there is
to learn some more skills related to preparing meals and similar things (I have a Daily Living Skills class right now, but this would give me more time to polish the skills for when I need them later in life).

1 comment:

Theresa Tate said...

Hi Ziggy,

I think that's a great idea to experiment with staying at the school - and I like the fact that you are interested in learning more cooking and housekeeping skills. Those are very important for independence, which I'm sure you want to attain when you are older.

Cheers,
Mrs. Tate