During the last two weeks, my school was on winter vacation. The first week, my family did some Christmas shopping, but mostly just stayed home. For Christmas, I got a few good presents, including a talking bank for coins and some additions to my calculator and radio collections.
Just two days later, my family went down to my grandma's house in California. When we got there, we had some fun and also got to help set up her new computer. My cousins came down and we rang in the new year with them. It was a pretty fun vacation, even though we didn't do as much as when my grandpa was around.
One thing I am looking forward to this week is staying at my school overnight. Besides hanging out with my friendds, I might develop some new skills and practice and improve on existing ones, which will be nice.
Monday, January 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Ziggy,
It sounds like you had a nice vacation, although I'm sure it was pretty sad for your mother not to have her Dad around, and also for your grandma.
I'm glad you're going to stay in the cottage and have a chance to hang with your friends.
Cheers,
Mrs. Tate
Post a Comment