I am continuing my reading of "The Pearl"; I seem to have a better understanding of the plot. In the novel, a man finds a big pearl and uses it to help cure his infant son from his sickness.
This weekend, my family made our plans for spring break. We are going to Hawaii just like we did last year. This time, we are going to Maui; we will spend six days there, twice as long as we did at last year in Awahu. I will look forward to spending some more time at the beach, as well as doing whatever else we can do there.
In the meantime, I will be doing several things. I will study for the SAT, which is less than a month away. I will also be shopping for birthday presents for my sisters.
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment