On Tuesday and Wednesday, I took my SAT. I am confident that I got many of the questions correct, especially those in the math sections. Most people at my school were doing state testing; I didn't need to because I passed all the tests last year and the year before. Yesterday, while testing was still going on, I spent some time catching up on assignments, especially for my online U.S. History class.
I don't have many plans for this weekend. Today is my parents' anniversary; I don't know what they will do to celebrate it. I won't have much homework.
I will have a Spanish test next week and a math test soon. Next Thursday is the carnival at my school. After that is spring break; I still look forward to going to Hawaii, especially since my family is going to stay there longer than last year.
Friday, March 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Ziggy,
Congratulations on your trip to Hawaii!! I'm sure you are going to have a great time, for sure.
Enjoy the sun, and come back ready to get to work on your paper.
Cheers,
Mrs. Tate
Post a Comment