Yesterday morning, I missed school, and got some ultrasounds taken on my eyes. On Friday, the opthomologist said that my eyes are healthy when I went to see him on Friday, but he said that I would need ultrasounds taken on them every year, so that problems (such as growth) in the eye can be identified in the future. A test like this may not be good enough for me, considering that I have so much calcification in my eyes; I might not need to do anything about them if this scan doesn't turn out good enough (there aren't too many other kinds of scanning that they can do.)
I am starting to have bad alergies, including coughing and sneezing. It is sometimes cold here; I heard that there might have been snow last night, but the weather wasn't very bad as far as I can tell (sunny, sometimes cold and windy).
Since I have no school on Friday, I will have a longer weekend. I will be working on any homework I have, as well as do some studying for the SAT.
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment