This week was pretty exciting so fa r. On Tuesday, the students staying in my cottage went out to Red Robin for an end-of-the-year celebration. After we ate our delicious hamburgers and fries and drank our sodas, we went back to the cottage and talked about all the good things about everyone in the cottage and ate some cheesecake. I got to stay in the cottage an extra night this week.
Today, I get to watch many of the students perform at the school's spring concert. There will be a barbecue before this kicks off that I will also go to.
One other event that I enjoyed was my school's annual track meet, which happened last Thursday. I didn't participate in many events, but did like the events I was in, including the shot put and a modified version of the shot put that used a tennis ball. I liked running around the track, even though I sometimes felt tired after doing it.
My last day of school will be exactly three weeks from today. I look forward to the road rally and picnic in two weeks, as I do every year. I am also thinking about this summer; I will be going to a four-day computer programming class in July and will most likely be visiting some relatives; my family might drive down to California to see my grandmother on my mom's side, and also plans to fly to New Jersey and visit my cousins and other relatives on my dad's side.
Thursday, May 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment