I decided not to go to Oaks Park yesterday, choosing to stay at school; I spent much of the day in the library because most of the teachers were going on the trip. I worked on my online history class as well as a math assignment. I also had DLS that day because my teacher was there; I worke on improving my skills of signature writing and shoe-tying, which I have struggled with for years. I was able to do both of those activities pretty well, even though my teacher and I haven't worked on them in quite a while.
Two weeks from yesterday will be my final day of school. I will have a few things to work on, such as my finals for Spanish. I will also need to work hard to make sure I get as much as I can done on my history class before its deadline next Thursday.
When the school year is over, I will be looking forward to summer like I always do, relaxing at home, going to new places, seeing family, and so much other fun stuff! I will still be practicing skills such as walking a route and writing my signature this summer.
Friday, June 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Ziggy,
I'm glad you had a productive day yesterday, probably better spent than goint to Oaks Park. Sounds like you have made some good headway on your old DLS skills.
Good luck with your Spanish final!
Enjoy the sun tomorrow - it's supposed to be nice.
Cheers,
Mrs. Tate
Post a Comment