Monday, December 10, 2007

this weekend

I didn't write a blog entry last Friday because I was working on finishing my story for English class. I think I have finished writing my story and just need a few edits.
I set up the Christmas tree at my house this weekend. I didn't really do much else.
Last Thursday, I went to an event after school where I went bowling and had pizza. When I was bowling, I rolled the ball down a rack, which was easier than picking up the ball and dropping it like I did last time I went bowling.

1 comment:

Theresa Tate said...

Hi Ziggy,
Good work on your story. Tomorrow I will take a look at it with you and we will correct a few things.

Do you know what kind of tree you got this year. I like the Noble firs, but still haven't put one up.
Cheers, Mrs. Tate