Yesterday, I had a little Christmas party at my class where I make art projects out of recycled plastic. I got to eat some cookies and drink sider.
My family have an artificial Christmas tree that we've had for several years. I also have a glass Christmas tree in my bedroom (the one that I made in art class a few months ago.)
The homeroom that I'm in has brought in the most cans for the canned food drive. My homeroom will have a pizza party for having over 200 cans, and probably another for having the most cans out of all of the homerooms at my school.
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Ziggy,
I'm really looking forward to seeing the art projects that your class has been creating. It's cool that you have your glass tree in your room - it's fun to have things around that you have created yourself.
Congratulations on your home room pizza party!!
Cheers, Mrs. Tate
Post a Comment