Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I'm going to a meeting today

This afternoon I have decided to go to a meeting on improving a bridge for the river, or something like that.
My dad has to go on yet another business trip, and he won't be back until tomorrow night. As I said in an earlier post, we like to go out to dinner when my dad is gone. One of my favorite restaurants to go out to is Panda Express, a Chinese restaurant.
There is a carnival at my school next Thursday (not tomorrow) that I usually go to with my family. However, my cousins and my aunt are coming that week and they have to get ready to go back home that night, so we might not go. I especially like the cake walk at the carnival. I helped make a cake for the carnival yesterday.
I will probably go bowling with some of my friends this weekend.

1 comment:

Theresa Tate said...

Hi Ziggy,
Who is conducting the meeting about improving a bridge for the river? I'm interested to know which bridge you are talking about:)
The carnival is actually at the School for the Deaf this year - so enjoy!
Cheers, Mrs. Tate