I did go to the meeting, which was a discussion on building a third bridge over the river and how it would help transportation and what transit system we would use.
I am thinking about what to do during spring break, which is the week after next week.
This week I won a prize for reading the most books this week. I read and listened to several short books, and starting to read a longer book about rubber. My prize was a $5 gift card to a book store I might want to go to.
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Ziggy,
Congratulations on reading the most books! I hope you have a little more money that you can use to put with your $5 to buy the book you want. They have some books on tape, but they are very expensive!
Cheers, Mrs. Tate
Post a Comment