Friday, June 13, 2008

almost the end of the schoolyear

This has been one of the best schoolyears I've ever had. I did an excellent job in most of my classes. I got to do many fun things I never thought I would do, such as starting this blog, decorating a bowling ball in art class, going on a hike, and learning golf. Next year I'll try to do even better.Yesterday was one of the most exciting days of the schoolyear. I got to go to the rod rally, and my family went with me. Our driver was a man who builds cars. The car was a car he built out of an old Franklin engine and some other things he found which he calls 'Franklinstein'. After that was the barbecue picnic, where I got to eat some hot dogs for dinner and hear some people at my school sing. After that was the awards assembly. I won a Principal's Award for achieving my excellent acedemic grades and another for participating in a reading contest I was in a few months ago.
I still look forward to the summer and all the fun things I get to do.

No comments: