This week is both good and bad. The good part is the rod rally and picnic on Thursday. It is also the last full week of school, with next week just being a day and a half of school.
The bad part is that Thursday is my big science final. I also might need to do a few things for the yearbook, though I think I have most of what I need.
I am still looking forward to this summer. My grandparents on my dad's side will visit later this month, and I will see my grandparents on my mom's side later. Last year my family went to New Jersey to see my aunt and cousins as well as some other relatives for our family reunion. We also got to see New York City and the Empire State Building. This year we probably will go in the fall instead because of the price of plain tickets. My siblings will go because they are homeschooled, but I won't go because I have school.
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment