Friday, February 26, 2010

a few interesting things

On Wednesday night, I went to a party for my school's radio station. The station was about to air a Greek play, so the party was Greek-style; most pof us wore togas, we sampled some Greek food, and listened to the skit.
This weekend, I will be doing a few things. I will continue to read "The Pearl", do some preparation for GOALS work, and study for the SAT, which is just two weeks away.
I am doing several employment-related tasks in GOALS. Next week, I will practice giving and receiving interviews, and a mock interview will be the final for this quarter, in several weeks. I am also working on organizing a portfolio for future jobs.

1 comment:

Theresa Tate said...

Hi Ziggy,

Your Greek night sounds like a lot of fun. I'm curious to know how you made togas - did you use sheets?

How is your SAT studying coming along at this point? Are you learning a lot of new vocabulary?

Cheers,
Mrs. Tate