Monday, March 17, 2008

a three-day weekend

I had an assessment test I had to take last week, so I didn't blog.
I had Friday off from school so I had a three-day weekend, but it was sad because my mom had to leave because she had to visit my Grandpa in California because he was not feeling good. She'll be back tonight.
This weekend, I mostly just stayed home because it was rainy, but I did manage to go to a garage sale and get some videos and bike helmets that might be good for my siblings.
The weekend before that, I got to go to a tear-down celebration of my school's fitness building and got to be in the front page of the newspaper once again. I got to explore the old fitness building and learned something interesting: there was a bowling alley in that building that they used a long time ago, but now they just use a commercial bowling alley.
I only have a few things left to do on my research paper. I should be completely finished pretty soon.

1 comment:

Theresa Tate said...

Hi Ziggy,
I'm sorry to hear about your Grandma not being well. I hope she is well soon.
What videos did you find at the yard sale?
It must have been interesting to share in a tour of the building - kinda sad to see it be torn down, but the new one will be wonderful!
Cheers, Mrs. Tate