Monday, September 15, 2008
Monday
I didn't do much this weekend. I helped my dad start getting a computer set up to give to somewhere else. My dad went to Seattle yesterday, and won't be back until Wednesday. I need t o do an interview with another student today, to be put in the yearbook, because the interview is due tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi Ziggy,
Boy, your father travels a lot - what kind of work does he do? Is it hard for your mom having him gone so much? I know it's hard for me sometimes when my husband is gone for a long time. I have to say, though, that it was harder when I had younger children.
I hope you managed to complete your interview and student profile.
Cheers, Mrs. Tate
Ziggy,
What type of computer did you help your dad set up? Have you ever visited Seattle with your dad? I hope you've completed your interview, too.
-Mr. McCormick
Post a Comment